Janney Montgomery Scott
Going back to 1832, Janney Montgomery Scott has been providing comprehensive financial advice and superior service to individuals, families, corporate and institutional investors. It focuses on clients and implementing financial strategies that help them reach their goals.
Janney needed a comprehensive digital strategy that included the Web, mobile and social media to strengthen its client relationships, improve communications and productivity while complying with strict industry regulations.
To create an overall strategy that hit all the needs and goals of the client, we conducted extensive research. This included
- interviews with company personnel in-house surveys
- Web, mobile and social media analysis
- our Mobile Innovation Workshop, which produces a playbook that contains high-impact opportunities using mobility across the entire enterprise
- assessing how Janney stacks up against the industry as a whole, as well as their direct competitors, in terms of mobile capabilities
- determining the priority needs of employees and clients
Broad brainstorming and idea sessions helped identify the best B2C and B2B mobile application solutions for creating increased revenue while at the same time improving operations and client perception of the firm. Digital gaps were identified and addressed. Recommendations were made on how to create brand awareness and attract new clients.
"We found Mobiquity's experience and insight extremely valuable in understanding the rapidly changing mobile landscape and in developing specific opportunities for us through the creation of an actionable digital playbook that will improve our client experience."
Wondering how to get the most out of a mobile initiative? Take a look at our innovation workshop. We'll do a deep dive into your unique business opportunities and deliver an actionable roadmap so you can start executing immediately.
Get the MobileDose
Subscribe to Mobiquity's daily roundup of top stories and opinions in enterprise mobile.