Mobile Innovation Workshop
All workshops are customized for your company's unique needs
Wireless networks, devices and applications are fundamentally changing the way we work, play, shop and communicate. Billions of always-on devices are creating an army of empowered users at the edge of traditional organizations and markets, all with high expectations for their mobile experience. Employees and consumers are craving solutions around mobile that make an impact. Yet many enterprises are ill-equipped to deliver.
That's why Mobiquity developed the Mobile Innovation Workshop.
The workshop objectives include:
- Gaining alignment on business goals and objectives around mobility
- Identifying mobility gaps and opportunities based on an understanding of your internal business and the competitive landscape
- Analyzing and assessing your current applications, including key performance indicators, adoption and business impact
- Auditing your digital assets
- Identifying and developing mobility initiatives, including use cases, business rationale and ROI
- Delivering your Mobile Playbook that includes prioritization of mobile initiatives and a road map for developing solutions, the underlying IT and business architecture needed to support them and a short-term action plan
Our Innovation Workshop goes way beyond strategy consulting. The playbook contains high-impact opportunities using mobility across your entire enterprise including:
- business-to-consumer (B2C)
- business-to-employee (B2E)
- business-to-business (B2B)
- business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C)
What We Mean by Enterprise-Class
"Through a structured process, Mobiquity has helped us to identify new benefits that mobility can generate for our customers, employees and partners. The mobility playbook provides a roadmap to make these benefits a reality."
Get the MobileDose
Subscribe to Mobiquity's daily roundup of top stories and opinions in enterprise mobile.