About the Job
Do GUIs makes you scared? Do you feel most comfortable with a black and white screen and a command prompt? Do you find yourself writing BASH scripts or Python scripts to automate your tasks? Have you ever used AWS services such as EC2, S3 or RDS? Do you even know what any of these acronyms stand for? If so, we have the job for you!
Mobiquity is seeking system engineers to join our growing team of the best and brightest in the industry. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for building great software with the latest technologies.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services such as EC2, RDS, S3
- Experience working with Unix-based systems
- Experience configuring web servers such as Apache or Nginx
- Experience installing, setting up, and configuring common server applications such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache, Tomcat, PHP
- Understanding of how to install applications from source code a plus
- Exposure to Java-based containers such as Tomcat is a plus
Your career will take off in the Mobiquity Academy program. The selected candidate will receive admission to our Academy program that will provide invaluable professional development opportunities. The Academy offers:
- An introduction to Mobiquity’s software development process, tools and techniques
- Development coaching from industry veterans
- An opportunity to work collaboratively with other developers in a hands-on environment.
- Ability to focus on and learn technologies that interest you