About the Job:
We need an SUP Architect/Sr. Developer to design, build and deploy SUP technical solutions to our growing customer base.
- Work with our Sap Partner Mobile Strategy Team and our customers to design, build, test and deploy mobile applications on the SUP platform
- Generate and track detailed specification, design and development projects .
- Document SUP application development.
- Enforce and adhere to development goals and processes throughout all stages of SUP project development.
- Attend weekly status meetings and project meetings as needed.
- Participate in the client software integration process as needed.
- Bring your SUP expertise to a wide range of Mobiquity clients.
- At least 1-3 years developing mobile applications on the SUP platform.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as Android, iPhone, Blackberry or Windows 7 mobile.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to accurately detail and communicate all issues.
- Capable of multi-tasking and ability to manage various mobile projects.
- Experience working with sales and development teams remotely.
- Ability to create innovative SUP mobile platform applications
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of mobile platforms is preferred.
- Experience with SUP software is required.
- Ability to design and develop complex mobile solutions
- Afaria experience is a great advantage
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM preferred