Senior Project Managers - Mobile or Web Application Development
Direct Hires Only - No Agencies Please
Mobiquity (www.mobiquityinc.com), an enterprise-class Mobile App Consulting company targeting the Global 2000 mobile computing market, is seeking a Mobile Project Manager that will manage development and strategy projects for enterprise mobile applications on cutting edge platforms.
About the Job:
The PM has overall responsibility for the planning, coordination, communication and control of activities pertaining to enterprise-wide technology initiatives, ensuring that project outcomes are in line with our customer’s business objectives and comply with overall time, cost and quality success criteria.
The selected candidate will have direct responsibility for the overall success of our customer initiatives. The candidate will work with Mobiquity teams on a wide spectrum of activities, including pre-sales activities, project and product requirements, user experience design, technical architecture and solution development.
The ideal candidate should also have experience managing large enterprise customers and projects, preferably in a consulting environment. Some travel to client site may be required.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage the project goals, scope and project teams to ensure overall project success, including customer satisfaction and Mobiquity financial goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and successful completion of small through large scale initiatives across a diverse set of projects, including strategy, user experience design and software development.
- Develop and proactively manage project plans, including scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, issues management, and allocation of available resources.
- Responsible for project financial performance, including managing to target project margins.
- Participate in the presales process by reviewing project proposals and Statements of Work, assessing overall project structure, risk, staffing requirements and ensuring alignment in order to achieve project success.
- Actively participate in and drive customer solutions.
Project Control & Risk Management:
- Monitor progress against the overall project plan, leading the team toward successful milestone completion.
- Provide weekly internal status reporting across financial and non-financial project metrics
- Identify, communicate and manage project issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating appropriately to the customer or internally.
Project Team Management:
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project.
- Encourage teamwork, communication and coordination across the project team.
- Set clear expectations, objectives, assignments and timing of individual and team deliverables.
- At least 5 years of experience as a PM in a professional services company managing the development or implementation of mobile, web applications and/or software products.
- Experience in managing projects in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all staff and management levels.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- PMP certification a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer Competitive Salaries and Equity in Mobiquity
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Extensive Training and Career Development
- An Excellent Benefits Package including health, dental and vision insurance
- An Exciting Start-Up Culture and Close Team Structure
- World Class Leadership Team
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require
Get in Touch!
If you are passionate about mobile technology and want to be part of a team of professionals who pride themselves on success, service excellence and having fun, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiquity is an EEO/AA Employer