Senior Mobile Strategist
About the Job:
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Strategist with demonstrated experience to lead and execute the delivery of Mobiquity’s mobile strategy offerings as well as support business development discussions with clients related to mobile market trends and mobile strategy development. The Senior Mobile Strategist will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals.
The Senior Mobile Strategist we hire must be passionate about Mobile Development and have experience in mobile / wireless and business strategy. This position is a key member of the consulting team, and reports to the President.
Description of Tasks
- Support business development discussions with clients related to mobile market trends and mobile strategy development
- Support the documentation and evolution of Mobiquity’s mobile strategy related offerings including Mobility Market Research, Mobiquity Index, Mobiquity HeatMap, Wireless Opportunity Workshop (WOW), and Mobile Playbook.
- Lead and execute the delivery of Mobiquity’s mobile strategy offering for client organizations
- Collaborate with Delivery team to ensure seamless integration between strategy front-end and design/development stages.
- Contribute to Mobiquity’s thought leadership platforms including the Wireless Research Working Group, Webinars, Speaking, and Writing
- At least 7 years in roles including mobile/wireless and business strategy.
- At least 3 years of experience with wireless/mobility projects.
- Demonstrated success in facilitating strategy/innovation sessions with both business and technology participants
- Strong knowledge of mobile market including key players, emerging technologies, and new business models
- General knowledge of enterprise IT architectures and business processes
- Good communications skills – both internal and client facing
- Strong business development skills and rolodex
- Familiarity with a range of strategy/innovation methods
- Access to analysts and other thought leadership channels
- Familiarity with user-centered design
- Experience facilitating workshops with G2000 companies