Senior Mobile Developers – iOS
About the Job:
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer with 2 to 4 years demonstrated experience developing mobile applications that leverage web services to work on a variety of exciting enterprise-class project engagements with an exceptional team of technical professionals. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create applications and can submit at least 1 mobile application that is publicly available.
Positions in Providence and Wellesley.
The Mobile Developers we hire must be passionate about Mobile Development and have experience developing innovative and creative applications. This is a key position of the consulting team, and reports to the General Manager.
Skills / Platforms:
- 4+ years experience in commercial software development working with an object oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar)
- 2-4 years Objective-C preferably on the iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile apps that leverage web services
- Successful experiences collaborating well with others in cross functional, remote team
- High energy, confident, and ambitious individual
- Must consistently perform at the highest levels in a dynamic and fast paced team
- Must be a passionate communicator, effective through influence and highly adept at challenging and enhancing ideas while preserving relationships
- At least one publicly available application
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred