Mobile Strategy Consulting Analyst
About the Job:
We are seeking a Consulting Analyst to work closely with senior members of the Strategy Team that delivers the company’s mobile strategy offerings and supports business development discussions with clients related to mobile market trends and mobile strategy development. The Consulting Analyst will be responsible for research, preparing session content, capturing information from sessions, and develop deliverables.
The Consulting Analyst we hire must be passionate about the Mobile industry and the change for businesses it’s driving. The ideal candidate will have experience in mobile / wireless and business strategy.
The Consulting Analyst will assist senior staff on a variety of exciting project engagements. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start-up consulting and mobile applications development company on the ground floor and work with an exceptional team of professionals. This position is a key member of the consulting team, and reports to the President and Chief Strategy Officer.
Description of Tasks
- Provide research and documentation to support the preparation of Mobile Innovation Workshops and evolution of Mobiquity’s mobile strategy related offerings also including: Mobility Market Research, Mobiquity IQ Index. Mobiquity HeatMap, and Mobile Playbook.
- Prepare session content, capture information from sessions, and develop deliverables.
- Support consultants in business development discussions, by providing research and documentation, with clients related to mobile market trends and mobile strategy developmentPrepare and update PowerPoint deck presentations in the delivery of Mobiquity’s mobile strategy offerings for clients
- Collaborate with the Delivery team to ensure seamless integration between strategy front-end and design/development stages.
- Provide research and documentation to contribute to Mobiquity’s thought leadership platforms including the Wireless Research Working Group, Webinars, speaking engagements, and white papers.
- Demonstrated success in supporting and assisting in consulting or facilitation of strategy/innovation sessions with both business and technology participants
- Strong knowledge and interest in the mobile, mobile software or related industries including key players, emerging technologies, and new business models
- General knowledge of enterprise IT architectures and business processes
- Excellent written communications skills, both internal and client facing, especially with PowerPoint
- Research experience in the area of mobile, wireless, software or related industries
- Familiarity with user-centered design
- Experience facilitating workshops with G2000 companies