HTML5 Mobile Web Developer - Wellesley or Providence
We are seeking an experienced HTML5 Mobile Web Developer with a proven ability to create high performance HTML5-only and Hybrid HTML5/Native mobile applications using Agile Methodologies. Experience integrating with both public and private APIs is a must. Bonus points for those with PSD to HTML layout experience - double bonus points for those with Responsive Design/Development experience. Little or no travel is required.
Positions are available in Wellesley, Ma. or Providence, RI.
- Design and develop mobile websites and mobile applications using Agile methodologies
- Create HTML5 layouts from PSDs using responsive design/development
- Integrate mobile websites and apps into server-side APIs using XML or RESTful interfaces
- Work with UX Designers and Mobile Application Architects to create awesome mobile applications
- Expert level HTML5 Web development skills
- Proficient in CSS3; usage advanced CSS3 features such as Transition, Transform, Animations, etc., a plus
- Experience with jQuery Mobile or Sencha Touch a definite plus
- Proven experience integrating mobile web sites and mobile applications with server-side APIs
- Proven knowledge of RESTful interfaces
- Understanding of mobile application frameworks and platforms, like PhoneGap, Titanium, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Web Development
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop documents (PSDs) is preferred
- Prior consulting or client service delivery experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Development experience with Web or Mobile application technologies